Sunday, July 22, 2007

Long Fun Saturday..

Saturday, 21st July 2007, Cloudy. Early morning 9.30, I was alone in town in KL Plaza. I was waiting for my Product shooting at my friends studio ,10am. None of the shops there were open.... lucky STARBUCKS is open... Is nice to have a coffee (actually i'm not a coffee man... but no choice).



The shooting was in my friend's studio at Lot10. Is called Runway by Stagework. This is a cool studio which offer Hair-Do, Make-up and Studio Photography service. Cool!.. I like selling advertisment now... ahahahah......



Thanks to KeeKeat (my International Network Supplier) to get me this 2 talents for my product shooting.



Is a fun and good experience day from 10am to 5pm.

2 comments:

daZZLing cEri said...

BRAVO... Huzzk have their own photo shotting with cute and handsome model...GOOD LUCK!

zenxy said...

handsome and sweet yer.. their are very freindly talents.... and their Coke-holic... love coke.. ahahaha