Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bond should smoke ChunagHwa.

In the weekend toys collector gathering, one of my friend show me his latest gadget that he bought from Shanghai. When he take out from his pocket i though is just an ordinary China cigarette. But he surprise me, it is not Cigarette but is a Mobile Phone... Damn. What is wrong with china designers, maybe they too much transformers movie or they born to be a Cigarette-maniac. Beside put the real brand as ChuangHwa, they name it ChnugHwa. The cigarette box top can open and can put in one roll of real cigarettes. Anyway i think is cool and fun. What u think? My friend told me there are some others cigarette brand such as 555 and others.

2 comments:

angelcafe said...

weird and very clunky ler! really for the hardcore smokers only

zenxy said...

i think is a good promotion item for BAT or Philip Morris.....