Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Suicide Nite....

After the long shooting day on Saturday... i attend my brother's birthday party which organised by his lovely wife, Linday Yap.
That night is a very interesting night. Everyone taking excuse to celebrate birthday with him but actually everyone is waiting to kill him with many many many Arak (alcohol).


My brave Bro, Andy Thong and his lovely caring wife, Linda. Match from heaven... but that nite we all are devils.... hihihihi...



My bro favorate fish... NEMO. Special ordered by me and Huipeng...



After the cake cutting ceremony... here we start with the SUICIDE time. We mix and match the alcohol like mad cow..... and drink like no tomorrow. Yammmmm.. Singggg.....Minum minum.... Anyway... Happy Birthday to him and hope his wish come true..... Very nice nite... even me drunk.. wahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

daZZLing cEri said...

Ya ya Ya.. drink drink drink.. where is your mabuk photo???

zenxy said...

I dun hv mabuk photo lar.. coz when i mabuk.. the camera memory full... ahahahaha