Monday, July 23, 2007

Dark Lord Vader without his Light Saber

If you are a Starwars fans, you will sure know Light Saber. And if you are Darth Vader fans, you will notice his light saber is a red laser. I try very long time to find the Master Replica Darth Vader Light Saber FX in KL. It have been sold off long time ago. In KL we can get it for RM699 previously, but i don't know where still can get it in KL. Lucky i found it when I went to Shanghai last June. it cost me very very cheap price. Cheaper then in Malaysia or Singapore. Lucky me.




This Light Saber FX is 1:1 scale which able to light up and have special sounds when play with it. Just like real. COOL :)


COOL ler?.... I love it man. SO now i have Darrth Vader's light saber... Guess how Darth Lord Vader life without his precious light saber?..... see below.


Beg for money... act pity

KauLui japanese girl.......bastard player

2 comments:

angelcafe said...

yeah now u make my husband and his mistress both wanna play with this toy...damn...you guys should have bought 1 each and fight it out. that would be farnee :p

zenxy said...

But i worry they poking each other with the Light saber.. ahahhah....