Friday, December 26, 2008

For Sale : Kitbashed HALO Seal UDT

In old chinese said,"10 gamble,9 con-man"... Now i believed it after i bet with my women on some silly game and I LOST. What I lost on this stupid bet is one of my favorite 12" figure that i customized 4 years ago; The HALO Seal UDT.
Hottoys have launched one of this HALO Seal UDT very early year when they just started. That particular HALO Seal UDT is sell like hot cakes and been 'goreng price' like no body business. At that time i can't afford to buy one... and i can't able to find one too. All i can is kitbash my very own HALO Seal UDT by gather all necessary loose parts from here and there for almost 6 months. This kitbash figure is highly assemble with the best loose parts that can find in the market. All parts is from Bbi, Hottoys and Dragon.

Below are the kitbash figure brake down:
Body: Dragon Neo-body
MBU-12/P Oxygen Mask: Bbi
M3T HALO Helmet: Bbi
HALO Parachute: Hottoys
Dive Compass: Dragon
Goggle: Bbi
MA2-30 Lighted Altimeter: Hottoys
Front Black Backpack: Hottoys
Dive Fins: Dragon
Oxygen System with bag: Bbi
Dive Knife Sheath Holder: Dragon
Knee Pad: Hottoys
P90: Dragon
MP5: Bbi

Now i am force to sell off with very low price. :(
RM200 (around USD57.00)
I hope buyer is a serious collector or person who love 12" figures. Anyone who interested please email to me or leave comment. I will reply you as soon as possible.

Click on images to see details:






6 comments:

CliqueDisciples said...

Hey, I maybe interested!

aagill said...

I'm from the UK, so give me a price for the delivery too. Thanks

zenxy said...

can i know which part of UK are u? U want express DHL or normal airmail?

naicon said...

Hi Zenxy

Have you sold this yet?

Thanks

Nai

k said...

greetings bro... i now this from zam (rohaizam..) he said u r going to sold this to him... mmm.. im not that hardcore bro... but luv 1/6 very much... mind if im asking if this still available... heee... sorry bro if kaco u... anything u can reach me at 019 360 4558 - K

Unknown said...

Hi, did you sell this already? If not, please contact me. Thanks.