Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2008 Christmas Wishes



So fast!!!... Is December again, is christmas again. I remember last year i did make a christmas wishes list here. But too bad Santa Claus didn't give me what i have wished.... but i did get myself the Appleseed 12" figure and the Yamato Poison PVC figure as my christmas gift last year.
This year i will try again and make a new christmas wish list... hopefully Santa will give what i want..... hihihih...

1. First of all, i would like a Nissan GT-R R35 (Black). I know this is too much.... and too big for Santa Claus send to me..... But is just a wish, who cares man!...


2. I know the first wish is abit over and too much. Maybe i should just scale down to 1:18 AutoArt Nissan GT-R R35 toy car. This is more realistic and easier to achieve in term of physical size and price.


3. Following will be a Canon 50mm f1.4 USM lens. My old 50mm f1.8 lens is spoiled last weekend... so sad. I love that lens so much. But i think is time to replace a new one. Recently budget is to tight... so hope Santa can send me a new lens so i can use that lens to shoot some nice photos of coming Annabel....... :)


4. World economy is like tsunami..... just crashed and many of my friends in oversea lost their job. And for myself, 2008 isn't a good year for me...and my business. Business been slow for almost 10 months. Yes! 10 months.... hope Santa Claus could give me some luck and boost up my HU**K sales in coming 2009.
Ops!!... this wish i should ask from Choy San or Santa Claus?... Never mind lar... as long as luck come to me.... hihihihi....


5. My final wish is hope Santa could bring peace, health, wealth , happiness and love to the whole world & humanity in 2009.

... woooo.. sound so 'Wai Dai'....

2 comments:

daZZLing cEri said...

Merry christmas...as one of your loyal reader of ur blog, so proud to be the 1st one to leave message on ur blog on ur wish list.. compared to alot of ppl.. i guessed u did a good job in 2008 .. even can be better right? U bought urself a new car, my god daughter annabel on the way... the most most lucky thing is.. WE STILL SURVIVE with healthy and happy family and friends. This are money can't buy items! Glad to be your good buddy for another year! Here we come a better 2009!

zenxy said...

BAGUS!!!!