Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Back To Track

After 12 days in Japan, I finally back to work again... and back to blog again.. So any of you miss me?? Heheheh.... i guess not. Just to share with you guys and gals, Japan is very nice place to travel. Nice and clean weather, air and many cun chicks. Since i have took so many photos with my Canon 400D, i plan to upload daily little by little on my blog. Today i will show my first day photo in Japan....
Is hard for me to get thru the custom even i have a japan Visa,,,, Many question been ask... how long u stay? where u stay? how much Yen u bring in? when u plan to go off? show him my return ticket.... so tough but finally can masuk.....
#1 photo is my Japan Host parent waited me at the arrival hall in Nagoya International Airport.

#2 A happy laugh candid shot of my host father (Mitsuoka Takuya)

#3 My first morning meal in Japan. Is a Nagoya chain restaurant called Komeda コメダ。They serve western breakfast.

#4 Hot dog bun... yummy.

#5 Hoshin-cho Toyota-city is the area i stay for 12 days.

#6 And this is the house i stay... is a very traditional house with very japanese taste....


stay tune.....

2 comments:

daZZLing cEri said...

YES... watashi mo nihon ikitai....

i hope i can be there soon.. i wanted to visit my host parents.. n have the ramen in the cosy winter.

zenxy said...

is nice to eat ramen in cold weather.. ahaha.... so shiok