Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fast Forward Japan Trip

Sorry for never update my blog so long....recently many work and no time to update.... So i decide not to update daily for my Japan trip but fast forward and post the most beautiful photos that i have shoot.
#60 Sunset from Kariya Highway Oasis

#61 Kariya Highway Oasis, got Fairy wheel.... coool.. (Lomography feel)

#62 Bandai Asobi ( Asobi = Play in Japanese) in Nagashima factory Outlets. The Gundam is Human height

#63 Japanese Graveyard .... got Kuan Yi also... funny...

#64 Graveyard.... Japan is so clean.. even the grave

#65 Some photos i shoot at Hoshin-Cho.. near my host family house.



Sunset outside my host family's house.



#Final
This is my harvest from this Japan trip.... hihihihi......


For more photos that i didn't post in my blog.... u can check it out from my Japan Photo Gallery link below
....Click here for more....

No comments: