Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4Days 3Nights Experience

My baby Annabel just discharged from Gleneagles yesterday morning. We have a wonderful 4D3N there (touch wood no more). Huipeng and me staying there too to accompany Annabel. She have a high fever on Saturday early morning. Almost 39 Degree C. Due to high fever, the nurse have to wipe her body with cold water to reduce the body heat and prepare here to admit. She cry and cry and cry until no voice...when she cool down she was whining and whining and she will smile when you talk to her. Then she cry again when we wipe her again...my poor little baby. Thanks god, my little poor girl have went back home and enjoy her sleep now. Thanks to all my family members and friends who came visited her.




Photos from Huipeng's mobile phone.

No comments: