Monday, October 1, 2007

D.I.Y Studio Booth

Thanks for all Sifus/Masters who teach me alot on photography. How can i take good, detail and nice lighting photo for my toys? After some tips from all the master, i decided to make myself a DIY studio booth for my toys collection shooting. By putting the subject (toys) in the booth, correct amount of lighting go thru the booth will create a perfect soft lighting and shadow on the subject.

This is the ingredients & costs:
Carton Box : FOC (from office)
1x Manila cardboard : RM0.70
2x Tracing paper : RM1.20
1x Double side tape : RM2.00
2x Osram 40W bulbs : RM 7.80
2x Ikea light : RM50
Grand total : RM61.70

Is abit expensive for DIY booth but is worth it coz the photo outcome is very nice. Will show some photos soon. Stay tune folks...

The DIY studio booth is in my home office. Very messy...... This photo to with my K750i camera phone.

No comments: