Monday, August 13, 2007

Chicky meal

Have been a week never update my blog. Busy business trip in Shanghai with Uncle Lim. Even we are busy but we still keep our eyes open and continue take some interesting photo to put on blogs.
This time i would like to share a special chicken dish. At first when we saw so many cooker, we though they were all rice in it, but in fact is NOT, is chicken in it. This chicken is so called super famous in Guangzhao (Southern China). The chicken is stream cook in a rice cooker.The waitress said these chickens are fresh air flight deliver daily from Guangzhao to Shanghai. Limited units daily. Sell like hot cakes. So we give a try. For me the chicken arrangement are good. But for the taste i think is so..so..so. Just like ordinary steam chicken. Nothing special. I rated it onli 1 and a half stars. I will not order this again. Sorry for the blur photos, using my old K750i.


No comments: